Easy Returns & Exchanges
WhatSheBuys offers only the best products in their product categories. We believe that you will be very satisfied with your products and the service you receive from us. If you do need to return or exchange we make it easy with no Restocking Fees and no Shipping Cost Deduction.
If your selection does not meet your needs, we will gladly accept returns or exchanges of products in original brand new condition, including intact tags and packaging, within 30 days of the ship date (or 30 days after gift event for gifts). Please note the following exceptions and clarifications:
- Cosmetics & Beauty: Products that have been tried or used or have a product seal broken are no longer in original brand new condition and are not returnable or exchangeable.
- Intimate Apparel: By law, underwear containing a crotch cannot be returned once worn or tried on, unless tried on over your own underwear. Please do not wear perfume or deodorant when trying on items as they can leave marks or scents.
- Special Order & Final Sale Items: Special order and final sale items are identified on their description pages as non-returnable and non-exchangeable. (Final Sale items also have a FS at the end of their item name or sku).
- Excluded Items: Certain items are identified on their description pages as non-returnable, non-exchangeable, including the Sassybax Very Bare Bra, SassyNips, SassyMax and Wacoal No Peek Concealer Cups Other items may be subject to specific return/exchange policies that are noted on their product description page. Such specific policies supersede this general return/exchange policy.
- Mavala, GlamGlow Luxe Mini, Clarisonic & Technivorm Satisfaction Guarantee: If you have issues with your item from one of these brands contact us at 877-942-8743 or email email@example.com. We can help you clarify usage instructions or send you return instructions if the item is not meeting your expectations.
Gift Return Policy:
- Our Return Period Is 30 Days after the ship date or the gift event, whichever is later. (So For Christmas Gifts, Giftees Can Return/Exchange Until January 25).
How to Return or Exchange:
To return or exchange an item, an authorization is required. Follow the instructions below to receive an authorization via email.
You will be responsible for the cost to ship the item back to WhatSheBuys in its original brand new condition and packaging, including a copy of the return (or exchange) authorization with the Return Authorization Number. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after we have credited your card or processed your exchange (please allow 1 week processing time after we receive your returned item). We will only credit against the original credit card used to make the purchase. We will refund your entire purchase price (shipping fees will not be refunded). If you have additional return related inquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that items shipped back to WhatSheBuys without a prior return authorization are subject to approval and may be subject to a restocking fee.
Return to our Store
If you are local to our store in San Marino CA you can return items purchased in store or online (prior authorization is not required). Make sure to bring your receipt or packing slip.
If a delivery is refused you will be charged for return shipping fees in addition to applicable restocking fees. We strongly recommend following the Return Authorization process above to avoid costly refusal fees.
E-mail us: email@example.com
Your e-mail address is 100% secure.
We do not rent, sell or trade information with anyone.
Call us Toll Free at 1-877-942-8743
(7 a.m. to 5 p.m PST M-F/8 a.m to 5 p.m. PST Sat)