In regards to the care and cleaning of UGG Australia® branded footwear, UGG recommends the following guidelines for their Sheepskin Footwear.
DO NOT APPLY CLEANER & CONDITIONER DIRECTLY ONTO SHEEPSKIN
- Hand wash only. DO NOT use a washing machine
- Moisten sheepskin footwear with clean, cold water.
- Dilute Cleaner & Conditioner with 1/2 water and 1/2 Cleaner & Conditioner
- Apply a small amount of diluted Cleaner & Conditioner to a clean wet sponge. DO NOT apply Cleaner & Conditioner directly onto footwear.
- Gently scrub to clean entire area. Sheepskin has a delicate surface, which can be damaged if scrubbed aggressively, or with undiluted concentration.
- Rinse clean in clean, cold water, lightly stuff with paper to hold shape, and allow to dry naturally and slowly. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight.
- Once footwear is dry, lightly brush with a very soft suede/nubuck brush in one direction only.
To help prevent initial staining of sheepskin footwear, we recommend using the Water & Stain Repellent as directed on the bottle prior to wearing.
- Spray the sheepskin evenly until the surface appears wet, but not soaked.
- Let the boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight.
- Lightly brush in one direction with a very soft bristle suede/nubuck brush to raise the nap and natural tracking. Note, when properly used, UGG Australia Water & Stain Repellent with a suede/nubuck brush will help to prevent, remove, and reduce stains.
Like any fine garment, sheepskin is delicate and not all stains can be prevented or removed.
With proper care and cleaning, you can expect your footwear to last, but we in no way guarantee that following these instructions will remove all stains nor prevent stains from occurring.
UGG Comfort & Fit
UGG footwear should be snug, but not uncomfortable.
UGG footwear will give a bit as they mold to your foot.
UGG footwear is designed to be worn barefooted to maximize the cushioning and warmth of sheepskin.
Our fleece foot-bed will mold to the natural contours of your foot, creating a personalized arch support.
Wool fleece permits air circulation, allowing your feet to breathe.
Natural properties of wool wick moisture away to ensure dry and cozy feet.
Wool fleece helps maintain body temperature, making UGGs appropriate for all climates. In fact, the wool will keep your feet warm down to -30°F.